Sunday, February 12, 2023

2/12 Weekly Goals

 I am starting a new class this week and will probably have a lot on my plate for a few weeks.


This is important to know because I do not know how much time I will be having to craft especially as I am getting adjusted to a different schedule.  While I may not have as much time to craft as in the previous month I still hope to be able to crochet or knit when possible, or maybe during lectures.  Crafting is something that brings me joy and I hope to make time for, but it will most likely not be for very long, or infrequently.

Crochet Cardigan

    This is something that I hope to continue working on, although it will probably be infrequently.  I hope to add at least another row or two before the end of the week.

Crochet Cable Shorts

    This is a pattern that has grown on me over the past week or so.  It is also something that I finally got yarn that I think would be perfect for these crochet cable stitch shorts.  This is a pattern that can be bought, or can be used free by watching the youtube video tutorial by TCDDIY.  She has video patterns that are very easy to follow and walk you through step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment